Neijing Acupuncture is a collection of highly trained acupuncture and massage therapists operating in clinics around London and the South East. All Acupuncturists are members of the British Acupuncture Council and trained at the prestigious International College of Oriental Medicine.
Neijing Acupuncture Practitioners
Acupuncturist & Massage Therapist based at the West Hampstead and Acton Clinic
Rob Horsfall, Lic Ac, MBAcC, BSc, started studying acupuncture in 2014 with Dr. Edward Neal, MD and continuing his studies at the International College of Oriental Medicine, graduating with a First Class BSc Honours degree in Acupuncture awarded by Greenwich University.
Rob incorporates Classical Chinese Medicine (Stem & Branches), Five Elements and Applied Channel Theory into his diagnosis & treatment plans. Gua Sha, Cupping and Moxibustion can also be incorporated into treatments dependent on the client’s requirements.
Rob also holds a BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy qualification; which ranges from Remedial massage, Sports massage, Neuromuscular techniques, Soft Tissue Release technique (STR), Muscle Energy Techniques (MET), Myofascial techniques to Positional Release technique (PRI).
Rob is a member of the Institute of Sports & Remedial Massage (ISRM) and of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Continuous Professional Development (CPD):
- Musculoskeletal CPD with Roy Haitzin – 2020
- Treating Musculoskeletal Conditions using Traditional East Asian & Western Medicine with Alex Brazkiewicz – 2019
- Advanced Needle Technique with Dr. Edward Neal, MD – Xinglin Institute – 2019
- Advanced Clinical Practicums with Dr. Edward Neal, MD – Xinglin Institute – 2018
- Neijing Medicine: Theoretical and Clinical Foundations (Year I) with Dr. Edward Neal, MD – Xinglin Institute – 2014 – 2015