Rob Horsfall - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist & Massage Therapist - Mallorca Clinic
Rob Horsfall, Lic Ac, MBAcC, BSc, started studying acupuncture in 2014 with Dr. Edward Neal, MD and continuing his studies at the International College of Oriental Medicine, graduating with a First Class BSc Honours degree in Acupuncture awarded by Greenwich University.
Rob is a member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) and incorporates Classical Chinese Medicine (Stem & Branches), Five Elements and Applied Channel Theory into his diagnosis & treatment plans. Gua Sha, Cupping and Moxibustion can also be incorporated into treatments dependent on the client’s requirements.
Rob holds a BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy qualification; which ranges from Remedial massage, Sports massage, Neuromuscular techniques, Soft Tissue Release technique (STR), Muscle Energy Techniques (MET), Myofascial techniques to Positional Release technique (PRI).
Continuous Professional Development (CPD):
- Musculoskeletal CPD with Roy Haitzin – 2020
- Treating Musculoskeletal Conditions using Traditional East Asian & Western Medicine with Alex Brazkiewicz – 2019
- Advanced Needle Technique with Dr. Edward Neal, MD – Xinglin Institute – 2019
- Advanced Clinical Practicums with Dr. Edward Neal, MD – Xinglin Institute – 2018
- Neijing Medicine: Theoretical and Clinical Foundations (Year I) with Dr. Edward Neal, MD – Xinglin Institute – 2014 – 2015